50 Benefits Of Membership
Professional Networking Community
1) Become part of a caring professional business Networking Community
a) “I had one of those rough days and I was so glad that I had my REO team to go to. It was such a relief to go to my REO team and see my REO team members be positive and upbeat about things. Going to my REO team turned my day and my attitude around.” – Sue Wickstrom of NYR Organics, Platinum Partners REO
b) “REO works for me even when I can’t. I was sick and in the hospital. I couldn’t work. Yet, my REO team was still hard at work for me making connections while I was flat on my back. It made a real difference as I got back on my feet again. Thanks REO!!” -
2) Exclusive representation of your profession on your REO team
3) More prospects, More introductions & More sales
a) “REO has opened many doors within the community to help make me successful“ - Jane Del Toro, Regions Bank
b) “I’ve increased my prospects and connections through REO“ - Val Privett, Privett Insurance www.privettinsurancegroup.com
c) “I love REO. I’ve received several referrals but the last 3 will gross more sales than I grossed the entire year, last year!” - Jeff Gotcher, HappE Hippo
4) Create lifelong strategic alliances with the REO Networking Community
a) “REO has greatly increased our company’s presence, image and contact base with a varied sphere of influence of different professions. There is a reason our group is called “Synergy”, and it works. Thanks, REO!” – Robb White, Crown Title
5) Individual memberships where YOU are the REO member – NOT your company
6) References checked on all members to insure quality (including sponsoring member, AAA, Angie’s List)
a) “It’s vital that I refer my clients to quality businesses. With REO team members, I have confidence their service will be excellent” - Tim Petree, BST Concierge
7) REO holds high standards and terminates members for ethical issues / complaints
8) Team wide approval process to supports team unity
a) “I joined REO because I had the ability to approve or deny all new members“ - Renee Pedigo, Arbonne International
9) Inclusion in team specific Facebook group and REO team page
10) Invitation to all REO social events and Family Friendly Events
11) FREE membership in Green Chamber (optional)
12) Post your community / business events to the REO community calendar (upon approval)
13) FREE Landing page: Fully customizable including photos, logos, videos, analytics, more
a) “In today’s business climate it’s important to be found in as many places you can online. The REO website is a great way to get found. I personally have been contacted twice already from potential clients that found me through the TCS site”. - Leon Spencer, The Marketing Department
14) FREE Online catalog/store up to 1,000 products/services (online merchant account needed for sales)
15) FREE mobile enhanced site with personalized address
16) Multiple category listings (up to 5)
17) Customizable website keyword listings with full analytics
18) FREE 24/7 website support (online/phone) with English speaking, USA residents
19) Links to your website from your REO Landing Page
20) Listing in Membership Directory including map to your location (area specific)
21) Multi-post to ALL your social networking from your REO dashboard
22) REO website badge/link for your website
23) Secondary Landing Page available for a second business (extra fees apply)
24) Budget friendly, monthly payment structure: no expensive application fees, no renewals
a) “Joining my REO team has been the single best business investment I’ve made. My only regret is that I didn’t join sooner. Thanks for making this business networking model available.” - Brandon Moore, www.wearespeak.com
25) Opportunity to earn discounted or FREE dues (annual / lifetime)
26) Realistic / caring attendance policies
A Way to Give Back
27) Support local charitable organizations through team donations (optional)
28) Opportunity to serve on REO team Advisors Council
29) Volunteer opportunities within each team and REO wide
Business Support & Training
30) FREE 1 hour consult once p/year to increase your ROI
a) “I can’t imagine anyone in BNI providing the input and encouragement REO provides – it’s been very valuable.” - Keith Meese, Prestige Group
31) FREE 27-page Referral Partner Handbook
32) FREE Monthly professional development trainings
a) “REO’s trainings are great!” - Chris Allen, Rocky Top Air
Valued Referrals & Accountability
33) No mandatory referrals – you can’t mandate quality!
34) Concentration on REAL introductions rather than cold leads
a) “I should have joined REO sooner than I did: the warmest referrals, a ‘business family’ I can trust, affordable fees, and both structure and flexibility at the same time“ – Daniel Monday of www.slamdot.com
b) “My first referral was personally set up by an introduction from our REO team’s CPA resulted in $800 worth of business and took less than an hour to close. A lot better than just “names” from typical leads groups.” - Jim Young; ITEX Tampa Bay
35) Give referrals to or receive referrals from other REO members online
36) Members report REO generated gross sales for real accountability
37) New member highlight for 3 months on REO website & newsletter
38) Sponsorship & advertising opportunities (website / trainings / newsletter / events)
39) Offer coupons or specials on REO website and link to your website
40) Opportunity to be featured as the ‘Daily Deal’ on REO website
41) Post business hours, location and contacts on your REO Traffic Catcher Site
42) Opportunities to be a Guest Blogger on REO website blog
43) Business card book & Membership Certificate
44) Member badge including name & company for your use at networking events
45) Use of REO projector (upon availability; extra charges may apply)
46) Receive weekly team email newsletter
47) Become confident speaking in public and making public presentations
a) “Over time, I’ve improved my confidence in speaking – that was a surprise I didn’t expect“ – Dawn Steimer, Master Custom Homes & Host of Around the House Radio Show
48) Meetings are fun, enjoyable and productive
a) “REO is structure without rigidity“ – Janette Burgin of Regions Bank
49) Invitation to Annual New Member Reception
Our Core Values:
- REO commits to our vision: To promote business growth through Networking Communities
- REO commits to our mission: To facilitate the development of Networking Communities by providing: 1) fun & productive team meetings that reflect our vision, 2) practical & effective business resources and referral training, and 3) a simple & affordable online marketing tool
- REO commits to continually innovate and improve.
- REO management is personally committed to impact our member’s success.
- REO connects with all of our members consistently, personally and systematically.
- REO connects our members with the best resources, tools, and information.
- REO seeks out meaningful connections to grow our member’s businesses as well as our own.
- REO strives to collaborate with others.
- REO is ethical and honest in all our exchanges.
- REO enthusiastically gives back to our community.
- REO is caring, tolerant, flexible, and diverse.
- REO listens and responds to members.
- REO trains our members to become better referral partners (most at no charge).
- REO strives to be a significant value to members creating members for life.
- REO tracks, measures and reports our progress.
- REO promises to focus on our relationships rather than the fortune.